Dr. Gregor Hamvitch has taken it upon himself to decide the course for humanity — he’s engineered a zombie virus he’s unleashing upon the world! Can you find the cure before it’s too late?
- Adults From: Ages 18+
- Teens From: Ages 13 to 17
- Kids From: Ages 6-12
The Grand Search in Great Aunt Lena’s Attic
Loosely based on the true story of the Great Aunt Lena, who lived through the Great Depression and didn’t believe in banks (or wills). She recently passed away and rumor has it that she left her nieces and nephews an impressive stack of “Benjamins.” Ahh… if only life were that simple… The house was sold through probate and the new owners are taking possession in one hour. You’ve searched everywhere but… THE ATTIC! Someone will be forever grateful to Great Aunt Lena… will it be you??
Please note: There is a four-person minimum required to book this room on line, but exceptions may be possible by calling us at 207-725-6293.
*Kid-friendly versions available for ages 8+
- This experience is designed for four to eight people.
- These activities are designed for adults and teens of high school age (13+).
- We want everyone to have a great experience, so please do not create a booking that includes younger teens without first contacting us.
- We will be happy to work with you to find a suitable time to allow younger teens to participate. Thanks for your understanding.